Self and Wealth: you can’t have one without the other
There is a correlation between Self and Wealth. Financial Freedom classes are filled all the time, standing room only for many of them. “I will tell you how to make money!” they scream. Bitcoin, real estate, investments, venture capital, small Businesses. One would wonder , if we have all this knowledge and all this resource at our disposal why aren’t all of us making money. For most people its “Mindset”. How do you win when you already know you are going to lose, how do you move when you are comfortable in staying.
There are articles upon articles that speak of the mindset of the wealthy the thought process behind the successful. We buy books and practice mantras. Belief in ones self, law of attraction..again “mindset.” You have to know emphatically that you are a Winner. You have know and believe in that thing or that process that you are about to venture into that will provide you the financial freedom you desire, you must also have the discipline to complete these moves and the faith that it will be successful.
I have always told my children and anyone I get into this conversation with, when I apply for positions, “if I get the interview, I got the job”. Hands down, i have been right every time. Its Because I know my worth I know what I am bringing to the table and I can back up everything I put on my resume. My belief is strong and there is a fine line between arrogance and confidence. (well get into that later)
So here some Mindset exercises for you as your are on your way to Bulding Self leading to Wealth.
- Visualize yourself as you want to be: I am the queen of this one. Whoo ooh I am so great to me!!! 🙂 Be Specific, ask yourself “Where do you want to be in the next 5 years? What do you want? then see it, feel it, and walk as if its already yours.
- Affirm yourself: Affirmations, Affirmations, Affirmations, I cannot tell you how important it is to view yourself positively, view yourself not just worthy but view yourself with pride. Use terms like I can, I will, I am.
- Challenge Fear: So I had to read and watch a keynote speaker by the name of Jia Jiang https://www.rejectiontherapy.com/ He took a 100 Day challenge in order to “bust” fear, by making some requests and getting rejected 100 times. Now I am not sure if this is what you need to do, or if you need to face rejection to that extreme, but I will you this, Once you have been rejected a few times it can go one or two ways, you can give up or keep going simple as that. Rejection is learning, if you are rejected, then learn what is missing, what you need to acquire, who you need to talk to, and then go to another one ( interview, resubmit a proposal or whatever it is) and come back stronger.
- Organization: If you don’t think that its important look at the 500 sticky notes you have on your desk or paper or books or notepads that you have sitting around full of ideas, hopes and dreams. Get them together and put them in order. List what you need to do to complete one thing, just one. If you see the progress and completion of a task, you are more likely to complete the others more succinctly.
- Be YOU: I love this quote, “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.” — Marilyn Monroe. Be you , no matter what you are doing and what process you are following do not lose yourself, Be yourself. It makes the success all the sweeter when you look in the mirror and see you getting, receiving, completing your destiny and you did not sacrifice the better part of you for it or for anyone else.
- Lastly: Drop the Naysayers, Drop the people that at every turn are there to say “No, not sure, doesn’t sound right, you too old, you too young, you too poor, you are a woman, a man, a girl etc… I don’t care what it is, these haters will fnd something to hate you for. Drop them!!! You don’t need that in your ear, you also don’t need a “Yes” person. You need someone who will be there, understand what you want and need per your goals, but will give you the constructive criticism needed and root for you along the way. If you don’t have one, then you be your own cheerleader along with ( for the prayer folks) God, to whom I lean, all things you want are possible.
These Mind Set changes will enhance your life and change your outlook, you will see your world differently and change your future. Walk and talk success and be successful.
© 2020, All Rights Reserved ¦ b50love.com