- New York Mets' Kevin Pillar hit in the face by a pitch, leaves game vs. Braves
In a scary incident on Monday night, Kevin Pillar was hit in the face by a pitch. He then left the Mets' game against the Braves.
- 'We feel we have the right person': Los Angeles officials arrest suspect in Palisades Fire; blaze 23% contained
A suspect has been arrested in Los Angeles' Palisades Fire, which has burned 1,325 acres and forced about 1,000 out of their homes.
- LAPD opens investigation of T.I., wife Tiny Harris after allegations of drugging, sexual assault
The LAPD has opened an investigation into rapper T.I. and his wife Tameka "Tiny" Harris, after two women filed police reports against the couple.
- President Biden earned $607K in 2020, paid 26% in federal taxes, returns show
Biden's transparency on taxes continues a break from former President Donald Trump, who refused to release his tax returns as president.
- 'iCarly' and Miranda Cosgrove denounce racism after Laci Mosley addresses cyberbullying: 'Being a Black woman is exhausting'
Miranda Cosgrove and the cast of "iCarly" are denouncing racism after a new cast member from the upcoming reboot faced racially-charged harassment.
- Police were called to a fellow officer’s home. They found a meth lab in the basement, prosecutors say.
Long Branch, N.J., police officer Christopher Walls faces numerous charges for operating a meth lab at his home, a prosecutor said. Walls has been suspended without pay.
- For some Navy pilots, UFO sightings were an ordinary event: ‘Every day for at least a couple years’
Pilots detailed their experiences in a “60 Minutes” episode devoted to unidentified flying objects, signaling a new development: UFOs have gone mainstream.
- He was banned from having guns after his Capitol riot arrest. Then he shot a mountain lion, feds say.
Patrick Montgomery, 41, was released from custody and allowed to return to Colorado, where he shot and killed a mountain lion despite being barred from using guns, federal prosecutors said.
- A man left a bullet-riddled car with three dead men inside it at the ER. They were all in the Aryan Brotherhood, feds say.
An alleged Aryan Brotherhood member was arrested Thursday for possession of a firearm as a felon after taking three men to a New Mexico hospital, federal agents said.
- Chuck Todd clashes with Dan Crenshaw over GOP fraud claims: ‘Why should anybody believe a word you say?’
Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Tex.) argued that voters don't care about House Republicans' vote to remove Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) from her leadership role over her challenges to former president Donald Trump's false claims of election fraud.